Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Help Chombo’s Recovery

Our friend Chombo, was the victim of a pretty vicious hit-and-run last Thursday.



In his words

“I woke up on the pavement, spitting out teeth and blood after clearly being unconscious for an undetermined period of time….I think I may have been sideswiped by a livery car. I woke up alone and injured….poured peroxide on my face….found my teeth on the ground just by simply following the blood trail….p.s. I had a helmet on!”


He doesn’t have insurance and needs whatever you can afford to donate.


Donations can be made via the Los Marcos site here: http://losmarcospolos.com/manifesto/2010/04/halp-a-fraind-of-los-marcos/

View Original Article

No comments:

Smashenger. Bike Blog.

About Me

My photo
brooklyn, ny
GRIME BIKES. GRIME APPAREL. NYC Bike Courier.