Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Save The Bike Messenger!




Got my Save the Bike Messenger pin from CogMag in the mail yesterday. I think these are pretty cool. Ive been a messenger for about 6 years now, and each and every year there is room for less and less riders on the street. Its gotten to the point where you just dont see the guys flying around anymore like they used to. It seems, these days its all about having a well-paying gig or a guarrantee rather than who is the fastest since the work just isnt there.
That being said, messengers will always exist in one form or another. If you see me on the street today, ill have a few of these for my messenger homies so holler!



Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Smashenger. Bike Blog.

About Me

My photo
brooklyn, ny
GRIME BIKES. GRIME APPAREL. NYC Bike Courier.