Tuesday, May 11, 2010

This guy needs your help.

In one month I will begin a nine-week cross-country cycling trip to
benefit affordable housing organizations in the US through the
non-profit, Bike and Build (description included below). In order to
participate I must raise $4,000 and I'm also responsible for supplying
my own cycling gear, as well as, transportation to Providence, RI in
June and back from San Francisco in August. I am requesting your
support in two ways: donations to my fund raising efforts and gear
donations.

Financial donations can be made in the following manner:

Via Credit Card:
Visit: http://bikeandbuild.org/rider/3927
Click “Donate” and follow instructions

Via Check:
6109 Ridge Ave Bldg. 2
Philadelphia, PA 19128

Please include: “Paul Russell P2SF” in Memo line

Please note: the staff at Bike & Build greatly prefers online
donations since there is no additional work on their end.

Gear donations:

Here is the list of gear I'm looking for:
-Water bottles and cages
-Mirror
-Saddle bag
-Computer
-Multi-tool
-Tire levers
-Tires and tubes
-Arm warmers

Any gear (new or used) is appreciated.

Individual Rider Grants: Each rider can allocate a portion of their
fundraising to an affordable housing organization of their choice.
Pre-Arranged Donations: Bike & Build will make pre-determined
contributions to fund projects executed by the groups we work with to
produce our events.

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Smashenger. Bike Blog.

About Me

My photo
brooklyn, ny
GRIME BIKES. GRIME APPAREL. NYC Bike Courier.